Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 2 January 2010

Youtube most viewd video New Years Glam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDuq1h6wx8Mendofvid [starttext]I film and edit my own videos using my macbook pro. I put all my intros together so it syncs with the music and looks perfect =D I was in the living room in front of my TV. I am a one woman studio! =D

I'm not affiliated with any products except for IQQU which is my own brand. I bought the drugstore makeup for this look. I got a few freebies. Bobbi Brown sent me some products to use for my makeup kit for work. Lancome gave me the sparkling mascara because it was perfect for this look. Coastal Scents gave me glitter to use for my makeup kit. I never thought I had to use it until now. It was perfect!
Category: Howto & Style

Tags: michelle phan ricebunny new years clubbing glam glitter sexy makeup tutorial [endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment