Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 10 May 2010

Marik - Out There music video song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZC5jzpR8EEendofvid [starttext]
Marik - Out There music video song
MARIK
Geez, it really sucks that I'm doomed to spend the rest of my life in servitude to a king who died over five thousand years ago. Can't I just go outside this one time? It looks like fun out there.

HANK
No! Listen to me, Billy.

MARIK
But my name's Marik.

HANK
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! Heed my warning. For I am your dad and am therefore the smartest person who will ever talk down to you. Because I created you with my bodily fluids.

MARIK
Okay.

HANK
The world is gay.
The world is stupid.
It's me alone who you can trust in this whole tomb thing
I am your daddy guy
I who spank you, whip you, flay you, beat you
I who filled your Playstation with beer
Why are you so bitchy when I gave you a Playstation?
Stay down here
Because it's nice.

Remember what I told you, Billy.

You're kinda hot.

MARIK
I'm kinda hot.

HANK
And you are sexy.

MARIK
And I am sexy.

HANK
And these are things
Which will earn you
Lots of fangirls!
They'd touch your naughty place!

MARIK
I won't let them disgrace me.

HANK
Out there they will put you in
Fanfiction

MARIK
Their slash fanfiction.

HANK
Out there they will glomp
And squee and cheer

MARIK
Such bad fanfiction.

HANK
Why open the door
To all their vile perversion?
Stay down here
Be faithful, Billy

MARIK
I'm Marik

HANK
Be grateful, Billy

MARIK
It's Marik

HANK
Do what I say (sigh)
Obay
And die
Down here

MARIK
I'll die
Down here

MARIK
You know I can't really use a Playstation if I can't go to the store and buy videogames.

HANK
Okay, that does it. I'm gonna go pour beer in your X-Box 360. That's a red ring of death waiting to happen.


MARIK
Hid beneath the desert within halls of rock and stone
Gazing at the moonlight up above me
All my life I've wondered as I toil down here below
What that friggin' Pharaoh guy wants of me
All my life I've yearned to see their faces
Caring not if they should hate or love me
All my life I've wondered how it feels to pass a day
Not below them
I would show them

And out there
Living in the sand
Give me one day out there
Cause until then I'm banned
Exiled forever

Out there
Where they all live unaware
What I'd give
What I'd dare
Just to kill and slay out there!

Out there where I'll be free to track them down and end their lives
Through the dunes and villages I'll hunt them
Every man will shout and scream and cry out for their wives
While I grab their babies and I punt them
If I could carve their skin
I'd torture every infant

Out there
Duelling in Japan
Win some card games out there
And buy some spray on tan
Then read some yaoi, out there
Just one day and then
I swear I'll make them beg
And despair
Won't relent
Foes, beware!
Even if Bakura
Doesn't care
I'll have spent
Pne day
Out there!
Category: Music
Tags:
yugioh abridged series littlekuriboh spoof dub anime song hunchback parody out there tom hulce [endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment