Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 October 2010

Selena is a sexy hot Spanish -- Italian Foot Princess with Size 6 1/2's HD video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNjq4zYQ2Loendofvid [starttext]
Selena is a sexy hot Spanish -- Italian Foot Princess with Size 6 1/2's HD video

Selena is a sexy hot Spanish -- Italian foot Princess. This super hot girl has done modeling for some magazines and professional ads. I am proud to bring you guys this hot ass sexy girl coming home from the beach in her Porsche Boxter S. She had hot going out to the club shoes in her trunk that I asked her to try on. They looked great on her feet but yet then again her feet looked great without the shoes. It's a win, win deal for me and I hope for you. In the end she teases us by telling me to smell her beautiful feet.
Category:

People & Blogs
Tags:

Feeteveryday
feeteverydayfeet
soles
bare feet
barefoot[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment