Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lady GaGa - "BOYS BOYS BOYS/FASHION" Music Video song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOhkPoj9tJ4endofvid [starttext]
Lady GaGa - "BOYS BOYS BOYS/FASHION" Music Video song

My original spec music video for a mix of the inimitable Lady GaGa's singles "Boys Boys Boys" from her debut album "The Fame," and "Fashion" from the "Confessions of a Shopaholic" soundtrack.

I aimed to create a piece of video so sugary sweet...so unabashedly celebratory...so inherently, unapologetically GaGa...that it would melt the part of the brain that absorbs pop music into a quivering, titillated mess. It's difficult to define the one and only Lady with a lesser lady, so I tried my best with six men.

A group of my friends persistently were on my case about directing a music video with them, and I couldn't think of anyone more fun, fresh, and fearless than this new star, and so for Ms. GaGa, my buddies, and for anyone who revels in the novelty of having a sense of fun in this increasingly dreary world, I offer this humble homage.

There is nothing more fashionable than being yourself...
Category:

Music
Tags:

Lady
GaGa
Gaga
Boys
Fashion
The
Fame
BoysBoysBoys
original
music
video
tranny
drag
queen
king
photo
shoot
just
dance
poker
face
paparazzi
love
game
starstruck
beautiful
dirty
rich
Confessions
of
Shopaholic
soundtrack
characters
models
pop[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment