Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wake me Up in San Francisco - Music video song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9HT9OOSd3Uendofvid [starttext]

Wake me Up in San Francisco - Music video song


This song is by Welcome Matt. Here's a background info:

Matt Langlois
Enigmatic singer/songwriter Matt Langlois, aka the Welcome Matt, hinted at an early aptitude for music and a knack for crafting melody through an unusual childhood habit: compulsive humming. Even while in kindergarten, Matt distinguished himself by humming to everything, becoming the subject of parent-teacher conferences and causing consternation.

I was able to upload my very "first kiss me" montage although its still blocked in some countries, i don't know which ones, so if anyone of you would like a copy, i could send it by email...just leave your email add..thanks!

for more info, check their official site at:
http://welcomemattsf.com/
Category:

Music
Tags:

sixpence
none
the
richer
kiss
me
comedy
romance
drama
art
wedding
children
kissing
[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment